A wellness kit filled with products to support your immune system and skin.
The box includes
- Elderberry Elixir & Elderberry Oxymel (1oz or 2oz)
- Immunity Cider ( 1oz)
- Healing Lip Balm (.5oz ecofriendly compostable tube)
- Immunity Oil (5ml roller bottle)
Valued at Small for $60/ $87
- Wild Elderberry Elixir : A Restorative tonic traditionally known as an antiviral to boost immune system, ward off cold and flu viruses, reduce inflammation, moderate digestive system, protect the heart and cardiovascular system. Ingredients: Wild Washington sambucus nigra(elderberry), grain alcohol, raw Pac N.W honey, fresh organic zingiber officinale (ginger root), organic cinnamomum burmanni (cinnamon), quartz essence and reiki energy
- Wild Elderberry Oxymel : An alcohol free version extracted into raw organic apple cider vinegar. Ingredients: Wild Pacific N.W. sambucus nigra (elderberry), organic raw apple cider vinegar, raw Pacific N.W honey, fresh organic zingiber officinale (ginger root), organic cinnamomum burmanni (cinnamon), quartz essence and reiki energy
- Immunity Cider: A warming antiviral and antimicrobial immunity boosting cider rich in probiotics traditional used to boost immune system, ward off the cold and flu period. A great addition to soups, spicy drinks or add to warm water and drink. Ingredients: Organic raw apple cider vinegar, fresh organic onions, garlic, horseradish, lemon, ginger root and jalapeno
- Immunity Oil: A blend of germicidal Organic essential oils used to support immunity, disinfect and deodorize. There are SO many uses for this oil, it's amazing!! Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil, organic home-grown tulsi flower, essential oils of clove, lemon, rosemary, eucalyptus, cinnamon bark
Healing lip & skin balm: A soothing, healing and hydrating blend of oils beneficial for chapped, dry, cracked lips and skin. Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, organic rosehip seed oil, organic olive Oil, organic calendula officinalis flowers and quartz essence
about the products
Mama Fish consciously and ethically wild forages the botanicals in each product whenever possible and lovingly creates them with intention capturing the essence and spirit of Mother Earth. Each product is hand-crafted in small batches using a variety of sustainable, organic, wild, home grown and locally-sourced ingredients to ensure the utmost quality.
Mama Fish is passionate about preserving and protecting Mother Earth. Each product is packaged in a reusable glass container intended to minimize waste. I encourage you to please reuse or recycle your glass container.
Please do your own research and consult with your qualified healthcare provider before using herbal products particularly if you are pregnant, nursing or using any medications. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.